Monday, May 23, 2005

recurrence

always there, one way or another...

I find it strange that words, thoughts and themes keep recurring over and over and over in life. No relenting, no relaxing; going from one state of illusioned control to the next. Ultimately, we have no idea what's happening to us in our lives and confusion is paramount.

know I care, know why I bother...

Do I really know anything about anything that happens in my life? Well of course I do... but not much. I'm clueless and scared to make mistakes. Will I ever learn anything? Maybe I have over-learnt to be careful.

know you Him, love Him forever...

Such a comfort to know that though you have no idea it is God who is in control of everything. I suppose that if I could see where I was going all the time I would have slammed on the brakes hard by now, so it's just as well I can't because I've got to trust Him. He'll get me there.

ever fair, look to no other!

No comments:

Post a Comment