Friday, May 11, 2007

a day at the terrace cafe

I really didn't feel like sitting at home doing nothing today, so I came into uni and hung out with whoever was at Terrace at the time! I stayed there for ages - I'm still there in fact! - and I've taken some photos!


Jane & MG... MG was a little unprepared...

The lovely Terrace Cafe... count the EUers!*

Roger... possibly the author of every known book on Rogernomics**...


Benita, with what could possibly be the largest potato wedge ever...

Garry posing as a fish-eater - until he ate the fish that is


Ben...


Luke trying to look hot... mmm mop-hair...


Luke sucking a Mickey pop, lovingly donated by Vincy...

I don't think I've ever met so many people from the EU's ACES faculty as I have today! They're all pretty rockin' people too. Has been a good day of nothingness... mmm Terrace... my home away from home away from home :o)

* 6 in this photo, down from about 15 when I arrived half an hour before this

**Rogernomics is actually the study of the economic/political reforms in New Zealand under one of their prime ministers in the 1980s. Any questions - ask Nick Pitt.

1 comment: