Saturday, March 03, 2007

music

Actually, I just love music. I love relaxing to Beethoven or jazz. I love banging on the steering wheel of my car to some awesome rock song. I love thrashing a guitar to let off steam. I love the way that music can make a less-than-ordinary piece of poetry come to life.

In life, I guess some things are bound to change. Some things come, and some things go. Nothing is certain but God, and nobody but He knows His next moves. I wish this were an easier thing for a mere human such as myself to understand. I wish the changes that He makes in my life were easier to deal with. I would just love for life to be easy and simple and still rich and beautiful, but that just doesn't seem to be the way it is. I guess you learn to predict the patterns and to guess what's around the next corner, but you're never certain and it doesn't make it much easier - just gives you more time to brace yourself.

Why isn't it raining today?

I guess it's because there's more to the world than me.

2 comments:

  1. Ecc 7:13 - 14 Consider what God has done: Who can straighten what he has made crooked? When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider: God has made the one as well as the other.

    Therefore, a man cannot discover anything about his future.

    God be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou... you're totally right.

    ReplyDelete