Monday, October 29, 2007

useless ramble

It's hot today. When it's hot, I can't think of what to write... well actually, that's more of a general condition. Sometimes I wish subject matter would present itself more clearly.

The thought crossed my mind last night at about 2am (hardly the time for adequate pondering of anything) that I'm not entirely sure how being "more than conquerors" plays out in the Christian's life, and so I think I should do some looking into that sometime soon.

Oh, and then there's the French essay due in a week... bleurgh... :oP I suppose I'm not really on holidays yet.

2 comments:

  1. i told you to go to bed at 11pm last night iain. You didnt until 2am
    *shakes head*
    what are we going to do with you iain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! I just couldn't sleep until after 1! I was in bed by 11:30...

    ReplyDelete