Monday, August 13, 2007

lack... or not...

So I don't have a computer right now. Im trying not to class the way i
feel about this as 'withdrawal symptoms' but its hard since im reduced
to blogging by email from my phone. Sad, huh?

Anyhow, the worst thing about this is that i can't write in the way i
really feel like writing now. I feel like writing something cryptic
about confusion in the vain hope that it'd be read and understood by
just the right people, but i can't do that very well. I feel so much
and i know so little... such a foolish and familiar place. Could
somebody please point me towards the door? A loving push in the right
direction would also be appreciated. In fact, while ur at it, just
take care of my whole life and keep the change.

If I'm going to kill off the sin in my life - which i must, or it will
kill me instead - maybe i should be starting with laziness.

More thoughts later perhaps, when it's not my bedtime and i don't have
to give my thumbs RSI in the pursuit of self-expression.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Iain,

    Any advice that I could give you right now, I would feel truly hypocritical in giving; Because I don't listen to the good advice that I give myself, or listen to that voice inside my head who knows full well what is right and wrong and what the consequences of my actions are.

    What I would be working on - would be listening to God. To do this you need:

    a bible, and you need to understand it.

    you may need good friends, who also know their bible. I tend to listen to them more than myself - particularly over a good steak.

    to stop and just listen to God. to pray, to talk - but most importantly to spend some time where you stop the frantic, and just listen to God.

    peace and grace.
    Mick

    ReplyDelete