Monday, October 16, 2006

cardbored

Hello, world.

The above sentence was apparently the output string of the first computer programs that programming students were taught how to write, or something like that.

That has no relevance to anything.

I'm thoroughly bored.

I'm sitting in a computer lab, just filling in time before my maths lecture, and then I'm going to skip Equip and go home to get some work done. Getting work done in the hours between 4 and 8 is very hard for me, but it needs to be done - I've got a heck of a lot to do. I might actually need to plan it.

[plans afternoon and evening]

Gosh, when you put everything in half-hour blocks, it really makes you wonder how you waste so much time normally.

I'm so tired that even though each of my subjects is great, I don't feel like doing any of them. That's no reason not to though. Dammit.

1 comment:

  1. Also, a brief ad:

    I'm doing a composition workshop in one of my classes, and there are concerts with some of the works written by my classmates and I on the next two Fridays. My composition will be played in the concert on Friday 27th, from 5pm-7pm-ish, at the Old Darlington School. Come along if you want! My classmates are all brilliant musicians - it'll be a very interesting night of music.

    ReplyDelete