Saturday, August 16, 2008

interesting

So I've noticed a few interesting things today...

1. There's a vaccine available for chickenpox.

2. They're making an Australian version of human tetris. It's gonna be called Hole in the Wall, and it's coming on soon. Australian television has reached a new low.

3. Usain Bolt is amazing!

4. Walking is a sport for weeds. I think I also saw the Aussie bronze medalist grinning as the Russian anthem was played. Maybe he watched The Hunt for Red October when he was younger and remembers a submarine full of Soviet men singing it.

5. Red Rooster's ads playing on how China loves red just make me think "Communists!"

6. I like the smooth water in front of the olympic swimmers.

1 comment:

  1. I agree... interesting :)
    Hope you get better
    Nick

    ReplyDelete