Friday, August 04, 2006

wet cardboard

Wet cardboard gets saggy and isn't much good for anything...

Normally the rain makes me feel good. Today it just isn't helping. It's actually contributing to me feeling quite miserable. The real source of my misery is that my heart is 475.4 km away from where it would normally be, skiing down a hill (I can't really call them mountains...) and having a wonderful time (which is great, don't get me wrong!), and I just miss her heaps :o(

The rain just isn't helping.

2 comments:

  1. Just be. Allow your feet to be washed.

    Tell you something:
    I left my car keys on my door today, again. This time some dude came along, and stuck the keys back on the seat wrapped in a note saying:
    "You have left the key in the door.
    Good luck." Special wonky grid paper.
    presumably on his way to work, and stopped by Newtown station and asked the station manager to call me.
    How either of them got my number I don't know, probably through nrma or something. (They probably called the house and received my mobile number from there.)
    Now all I've got from the dude is this note.

    Made my life? Yeah. I swear one of these days I'm going to actually do an act of kindness. Owe him one, and owe God one (well, infinity plus one).
    Mr. Uppity,
    BJ.

    P.S. in relation to hearts, I watched Howl's Moving Castle Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaawwwww :).

    your heart was quite good at skiing down the slopes and not falling over (unless some big unco fell over in front of her :)).

    ReplyDelete